1. The Federal Reserve:
- END BANK FOSSIL FINANCE: Use existing regulatory and supervisory tools to begin limiting and phasing down the financing of emissions.
- DIVEST AND INVEST: Align Fed spending and asset purchases with the Paris Climate Agreement’s goal of limiting temperature rise to 1.5°C
- PUSH BANKS TO INVEST: Encourage and support bank investment to limit global temperature rise to 1.5°C, with an emphasis on lending to low-income communities and communities of color.
- Pass the Fossil Free Finance Act.
- Expand the Fed’s mandate to eliminate racial, gender, and class disparities in jobs, wages, and wealth.